Photo storage / management / icloud w/ iPhone

-

bighammer

Reaction score
I have an iPhone (and an iPad) which I'm very satisfied with. I take quite a few pictures, and, since it's digital, sometimes I'll snap 5-6 pics of the same subject so I can pick and save the best one.

The problem is, my pictures, ALL of them are automatically uploaded to the cloud. Even the bad ones. And I'm constantly running out of space in my iCloud account.

My question is, is there a way to selectively send only my favorites, my best pics, the ones that I want to save, to the cloud? (Why would I want a bunch of almost identical pics saved to the cloud)?

Preciate any help here

simp;y delete the ones you dont want and they are also deletedfrom thecload

Isn't there a setting that will keep you from loading automatically to the cloud?

Be careful so you don't get hacked and your nude selfies get posted all over the web.... :banghead:

I NEVER, have NEVER and will NEVER allow my stuff to become the property of Microsoft by using such storage service.

I'm in the dark and a little apprehensive about "the cloud" too and would like to know more. I have all "icloud" business turned off on my devices for now.

(Trailer Park Boys reference... I can hear Mr. Lahey saying something like, " I don't like the looks of that iCloud, there's a iShitacane forming boys! ")

-
Back