Photo storage sites?

-

Rob

Reaction score
What do you guys use for photo storage? I've been using Photobucket for a long time now but I've reached my storage capacity so I started deleting old pics but I only get about 1MB back for every 20MB deleted. I don't like the smell of that, go pro and pay, like it or not :angry7:

Any other decent options out there, everything I've found is all about buying prints from them and you can't upload a pic to a site, you have to share an album with all the goofy, "Rob would like to share this with you". I don't want to send out a formal invite, I just want to post a few pictures :munky2:

I opened a second photobucket account.

I also have had a picture trail account for years.

Not sure what a picture trail account is but as far as the 2nd account, I tried to do that and it didn't work, maybe I just messed up, I'll try again.

I opened a photobucket account over a year ago, but have never spent the time to figure it out. I've lost some pics when my laptop crashed awhile ago, so I'm interested in members input on this too!

Great post :cheers:

Simple,open another photobucket account using a different email.=).I have 2 accounts,one for family pics,one for posting on boards on the internet.

I had 3 photobucket accounts but I got tired of trying to manage them so I just paid the 25 bucks a year for the super duper account. No complaints and it is worth it for the convenience.

wow you guys take alot of pictures! ive had my photobucket account for at least 6 years, still not full! Either make another account or invest in some server space XD.

Well I maged to open another account but I may end up doing what JR did and go for the super duper account at some point. What pissed me off was the delete 20MB to get 1MB back, that smelled like a scam to me so I'm happy to hear it at least works. And yeah, I do take a lot of pictures, I take tons of pictures when pulling a car apart and then throw in cars shows, life, etc :-D

So now that I'm back in business I'll start a thread with pics of the cars at Thunder in The Valley

I paid the $25 for photobucket, and now I get unlimited storage and bandwidth. It sucks but its much easier than deleting a ton of pictures just to upload 1 more.

I use my photobucket account as the main feed for my website. I wasn't thrilled with the limited storage capacity but it works very well. Since it was getting close to full capacity, I recently upgraded to the Pro Account for two years.

What I'm most impressed with are the daily / monthly statistics ... I can now tell at a glance which photos are popular and which are not, how many people look at my Shop Introduction Video, Before & After folders, etc. I really like it. It might not be worth it for non-commercial use, but I believe it was a well spent $38.

I have had photobucket for free for years. It is really easy to copy and paste links to pics in your ads with it.

-
Back