photoshop request?

-

Alkaline

Reaction score
A buddy of mine showed me a pic of his car that he got photoshopped by someone on here, was wondering if you could do the same for my car.

1608y7b.jpg

I'd just like to see what it looks like in Hemi Orange with black stripe and no vinyl top. If its possible to throw on the '73 Dart Sport Snorkle hood scoop (black) that'd be awesome.

Thanks in advance if anyone can do this for me. I tried myself sometime ago but I don't have enough experience in PS to make it look decent.

....i have post processed almost 50k pictures in 7 years for a photographer that sells her work...what you are asking for is a tremendeous amout of skilled work with some specialized equipment....perhaps you should offer $s..me? no thanks..

For what it is worth..I wouldn't go near hemi orange with your car...the green is perfect...and I think all darts had the two snorkels...it was the demon (or at least mine came of a demon) that had the twin snorkel ,,

I could be wrong...

Grassy

dart74sportwithtwinsnorklescoop.jpg

that is the scoop he is talking about. and its not really much work or else someone was really awesome for me cuz i got a pic photoshopped a year or so ago by someone on here. hes not asking for a pro- job just something to give him an estimate....and his photoshoping skills (sorry bro) suck for what hes tryin to do

I had one on there, but it just didn't blend well. Besides, it was 2am!

No scoop. I personally like the orange/white combo ever since i saw it on a nice Chally.

Attachments

• orangeduster.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 135
  • duster3.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 140
Just showed T-Fish's work to my wife, she is wondering if you are available to "work" on some family photos???

Just showed T-Fish's work to my wife, she is wondering if you are available to "work" on some family photos???

I'd have gotten back to you sooner about this, but after witnessing my sweet skillz, I'm sure you understand I'm a very busy man. I talked to my secretary and we can fit a few of your family photos in.

Trust me, they don't take long!

(I actually just did spend the last two hours working on something in Photoshop. I'm trying something new, and it should be sweet if I can ever figure it out. Seriously...)

-
Back