Photoshop...

-
I did my car like i wanted too. Everone build your car like you want too. We are still cool.

RRR iam not knocking your car. i am sorry if thats what you thought. We still cool?

RRR iam not knocking your car. i am sorry if thats what you thought. We still cool?

Of course. I was just messin man. I wouldn't have put it on here askin for opinions if I figured everybody was gonna agree with it. I'm dumb, I ain't styoopid. lol

I was messing with you a little too. You are a good guy. Good luck with your car and looking forward to see what you do.

That has some nice depth. Does Matt add color to the clear coats?

He does in some instances, yes. Here's his Facebook business page. Yall should go look at his pictures and see some of the high end work he does. I've known him several years now and it still surprises me daily we have someone with his skills right here in middle Georgia.

Matt Mosely

He does in some instances, yes. Here's his Facebook business page. Yall should go look at his pictures and see some of the high end work he does. I've known him several years now and it still surprises me daily we have someone with his skills right here in middle Georgia.

Matt Mosely
Thanks Rusty. I Don't do FB

Thanks Rusty. I Don't do FB

I am pretty sure that's set to public. Just click on it and look for the "photos" link. You don't have to have a Facebook page to see it.

How about BLUE ?

I Painted this one in 2015.

5 8 mikee.JPG

-
Back