Phx's New Track!

-
I also heard Speedworld's going to open again too. Lets freaking hope so!

If running 002/003 springs,highly recommend steel lowering blocks. Cracked, 2 sets of aluminum. Went 2x2 steel square, end of problems.

This is fantastic news for the local racers:thumbup:

If running 002/003 springs,highly recommend steel lowering blocks. Cracked, 2 sets of aluminum. Went 2x2 steel square, end of problems.

was gonna make a new front hanger. think it will be lighter that way. but yea otherwise its steel, as are my shims.

This is fantastic news for the local racers:thumbup:

:burnout:

AB,blow the residual dust off.Time to replace it with rubber wasted dust!!!!

Ed,that front hanger ,on the money....

pulled my 200lbs of ballast out, once i get the rear 4.56's swapped in i'll pull the doors and blast them and do some quick body work and paint. then install the new plexi side glass kit, straps up front and fixed rears

hopefully this will happen!
http://mmgaz.com/arizonaspeedplex.html

I heard it may build around Glendale and Northern off El mirage Rd.

the link you posted is for NHRA's home track as pomona will be closing. they are going to be building that out near lake havasu (south east of the lake).

but John Force and co is building a track out in the area you mentioned

Wild Horse Pass is now open! It's the old Firebird track. So far so good. I belong to ADRA (The Arizona Drag Racing Association) and we're racing there again on April 26th. Gates open at 5pm. Anyone can run with us, so come on out and enjoy a night of competitive drag racing!

-
Back