Pic of my new MSD 6AL-2 ignition box

-

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
I know it doesn't look like your average MSD box, but believe me, this is it. I have tossed around the programmable ignition box and the E-curve distributor, but I decided to go with the box. Much more programmable and easier to set and play with. And cheaper. Now when I change between 93 octane and 110, I just plug in the laptop and set it up. Plus I can get my base timing set properly at long last.

View attachment MSD 6.jpg

I know it doesn't look like your average MSD box, but believe me, this is it. I have tossed around the programmable ignition box and the E-curve distributor, but I decided to go with the box. Much more programmable and easier to set and play with. And cheaper. Now when I change between 93 octane and 110, I just plug in the laptop and set it up. Plus I can get my base timing set properly at long last.

View attachment 1714680813

............So ur saying urs is better cause of the copper, nickel and silver wiring?............or does it just have a silver lining..............kim.....

............So ur saying urs is better cause of the copper, nickel and silver wiring?............or does it just have a silver lining..............kim.....

I'm hoping it's more silver than copper. The extra outlay will be less that way. I did get an Amazon gift card for Christmas, so I think I will have not have to lay out any extra cash. I am excited.

-
Back