Pic request, over flow hose clips on radiator

-

340wedge

Reaction score
Hello I am looking too see how the overflow hose clips attach to the radiator. There should be
two clips that hold the hose against the side of the radiator. Thank you!

I don't know about the clips, but there is a hole in the bottom of the core support for the hose to route thru....

I can get pics shortly. 2 of them and they "swivel" 67 barracuda 273
Thank you dragtop. I found a place that sells repros of the clips, but I don't know where on the radiator that they clip onto.

Top clip measures 3 1/4" approx from top of clip to top of rad.
Bottom clip measures 3" approx from top of clip to rad cradle.

20160910_131851.jpg

20160910_131856.jpg

20160910_131925.jpg

20160910_132015.jpg

That is perfect !! Thank you drag top. That takes the guess work out!:thankyou:

Are these clips used for 1970 Duster rads too?
If so, I've looked and can't find where to purchase. Any ideas?

4spdragtop... Thanks for the info.
Looking at your pics, your overflow hose exits on the opposite side that mine does, and there is no place to attach any clips on the side of my rad.
So, I don't believe the '70 used these clips.

Unless you are wanting an original look, I was able to use black nylon zip ties to secure my overflow hose. Once trimmed they are almost not noticeable.
Yote

Are these clips used for 1970 Duster rads too?
If so, I've looked and can't find where to purchase. Any ideas?
If your overflow hose exits on the drivers side, you probably have an aftermarket radiator. Do you have the parts numbers on yours? They should be on the passenger side, top of the radiator.

If your overflow hose exits on the drivers side, you probably have an aftermarket radiator. Do you have the parts numbers on yours? They should be on the passenger side, top of the radiator.
Bingo... no part number, so obviously not original. I do have the hole at the bottom of frame where overflow tube exits on drivers side however.
I guess it's normal not to have original after all these years.
Thanks.

-
Back