Pick a color !

What color

• Total voters
-
68dart340 said:
Where's the X9? :toothy7:

I know I said I didn't want black but it would look good Black, Black vinyl top, Flat black hood with a Demon snorkel scoop and a flat black bumble bee stripe.

Longgone said:
Are you keeping the vinyl top? With gold interior you are limited, where are the women when you need them? How about K-6 autumn bronze?

Here's a female perspective. I'd go with the Bahama Yellow if you're keeping the interior as it is. :thumbup:

How about Butterscotch:

10_G.jpg

Whats funny is that car was the same color as my Scamp when he bought it.

AdamR said:
I know I said I didn't want black but it would look good Black, Black vinyl top, Flat black hood with a Demon snorkel scoop and a flat black bumble bee stripe.

i love your style......i would love to see a dart like this. :thumbup:

i think that the Y3 would look good but that is just my 2Cents. by the look of the poll B5 is out ahead, i've seen a car that is a light gold inside and out and it looked good. i think it was a 67/68 valiant though it was not flashy it did look classie.

now you have to live with the colour so do what makes you happy :thumbup:

With the gold interior I would not go with blue or green shades. I think the yellows would look okay...... Personally I would go with White or Tan. A clean white car looks great and gold interior would compliment it. Add gold pin-striping and the car would look awesome. If white is out my next choice would be T3 Bahama Tan or TG Burnt Tan. WHITE with gold striping ...... My 2-cents. I know a lot of people don't like white but on certain cars it fits. I think the Scamp is one of them.

I agree I think white would look good. I couldnt see the car or the paint chips your looking as the pictures are not there now.

I think White would look great with gold interior and a small gold pin stripe down the side or maybe a red stripe.

Either way you can go wrong with white.

Looking at the paint chart I have for the 72 models, and of those you have listed, I like the Y-3 best with your interior and no air conditioning in your Scamp. However, I prefer Y-8 or T-8 or T-6.

-
Back