Pick and Pull Sale - $15.00 any seat

-
Been there, done that, this morning, at the local Pick-N-Pull.
From a 75 Chrysler Imperial i picked the 100% complete, all there, REAR disc brake components off the car.
And i think i'm gonna go back tomorrow and pick some trucks, and van's apart.

Pick and pull is having a sale. At least the ones on the central coast of California are.
50% off what you pull
$15.00 any seat

which pick n pulls specifically? im in santa cruz and normally go to either san jose one or the one in moss landing

It's bad. It's nationwide.

And I JUST bought an auto trans for wife's neon two weeks ago there.
Dammit!

I was at one near Sacramento last weekend and noticed two 74+ A-bodies with front disc brake set-ups. If I was in the market I'd have definitely grabbed one of them.

That's a good deal on the seats too.

I was at one near Sacramento last weekend and noticed two 74+ A-bodies with front disc brake set-ups. If I was in the market I'd have definitely grabbed one of them.

That's a good deal on the seats too.

What PNP yard was this?
Nothing is showing up like that, on their inventory listing.
I picked two 74's about a month ago, but they were down in Salinas, around 185 miles down the road for me.

What PNP yard was this?
Nothing is showing up like that, on their inventory listing.
I picked two 74's about a month ago, but they were down in Salinas, around 185 miles down the road for me.

Yeah, I didn't see them on their inventory list either. They must not have been entered or something. If I recall, one was a later valiant and one was a dart sport.

Well, i guess your keeping it a secret.
Still haven't let on, what yard supposidly has these cars in it, sitting in the Mopar rows.

-
Back