Picking the car up tonight from the body shop

-

67barracuda

Reaction score
I know it's been awhile, but the car been the the body shop for a month and I am picking up tonight after work. He finished all the body work and primered the car.
He also had a couple of mopar guys come over and look at my brakes. They said they had run into the same problem with one of their cars. So he also installed the braided brake lines and a disk brake proportioning valve from a 74 dart. This fixed their problelm and it should fix me. The real problem was the oringal proportioning valve with the ajustable inline valve to the rear. It was not sending enought pressure to the from brake like it ment to. They didn't investagate the valve all that much, they just replaced it this with a disk brake stock one, and problem was solved. I am hoping for the same luck, I'll find out tonight.
Next, is to pull the 318 and fit/weld in the 440 motor plate mounts. Then clean up the engine compartment and back the body shop for painting.
I will take pictures tonight and over the weekend as I pull the motor. I will post pictures on Monday.

Here she is, what do you think?

2005_1007Image0030.JPG

2005_1007Image0031.JPG

2005_1007Image0032.JPG

2005_1007Image0033.JPG

Looks like he did a good job on the body. Just a word of caution - don't leave that paper on there too long with it outside because if the tape gets wet or the sun hits it for any length of time it will stick like baby **** to a blanket. :)

We just rolled out side to take pictures, but maybe I should remover the tape anyway.
The shop is really busy and it is getting into the 30's around here now, so I am going to hold off on the paint until the spring.

-
Back