PICS - 19th Annual Mopars @ the Battleship

-

Pentastarnut

67' Barracuda
Reaction score
another great day at the battleship show yesterday :glasses7: 204 Mopars registered and there had to have 50+ non-registered ( the show benefits a local charity so why NOT register :banghead: ) Mopars there as well. They plan something " special " next year for the 20th anniversity, someone said free food :axe:we'll see.
naturally i'll only post up the A Bodies but you can see more just follow the folder....... on to the pics

come out next year ;)

The Mopars are great, but the battleship would win out with me. Thanks for sharing.

Huh. I didn't know a 350Z was an Abody... Or a Mopar for that matter... ;)

Thanks.

I've wanted to go to that show since I heard about it here, and wanted to go to the museum since I drove past on my way to NO about 7 years ago.

Someone PLEASE post a reminder WELL in advance next year!

I stopped in to check out the ship and everything else in the huge yard about 2 yrs ago on way to do hurricane flood repairs on railcars at Stolthaven by N.O. LA. It was a very nice way to relax for about 2 hrs. :supz:

Very nice cars!

Thanks.

I've wanted to go to that show since I heard about it here, and wanted to go to the museum since I drove past on my way to NO about 7 years ago.

Someone PLEASE post a reminder WELL in advance next year!

it's usually the last saturday in April

Thanks for posting them pics of the show.....some great looking cars in it!

-
Back