pics for 67valiant 100

-

pauly v.100

Reaction score
heres the only clear pic i have of the fresh air box, hope it helps!
i have the door for it also, i'll try to get a picture of it too.
I'll have the heater delete firewall plate pic for ya later this weekend.- pauly

Attachments

• 10-4-2010 003_1.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 251
anyone have any pics of the sail panels attaching to the headliner and the trim around the headliner? where can I find a set of black sail panels and the trim? thanks

heres a pic of my 67 project

SDC11666.jpg

hey pauly, was that a heater delete car? it came with that air box from factory??

as far as i know they were only sold in Florida and Hawaii. the 68 dart post i sold was heater delete too, as was the 68 dart 4 door i got my floor pan from. I scored the firewall block off plate from that car since mine had holes in it for the remote oil filter mount.

Sweet lookin '67 quicktree!
i'll snap a pic or two of the sail panels, not sure which trim you ask about though. headliner is tucked into the rear window gasket, under the package tray, and covered by the windlace on the front side if my memory serves me correctly.

here ya go!
it's an exact 6 1/2" circle. the flat spot goes on the bottom and is exactly 6" from the top, and is perfect horizontal. the gasket on the bottom is 1" wide foam approx. 1/8" thick. i also included a pic of an original dash block off plate for reference. nice job on the one you made, by the way.
on my car i ended up welding up the hole in the dash in the same shape as the block off plate and put my toggle switches in there... included a pic of my nearly finished dash just for fun! aloha- pauly

Attachments

• 6-27-2011 051_1.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 168
  • 016_1.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 137
  • 015_1.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 175
  • 013_1.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 135
  • 012_1_1.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 137
  • 011_1.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 139
  • 010_1.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 138
Sweet lookin '67 quicktree!
i'll snap a pic or two of the sail panels, not sure which trim you ask about though. headliner is tucked into the rear window gasket, under the package tray, and covered by the windlace on the front side if my memory serves me correctly.
thanks, that looks like something I can make. do you have any pics of the finished product and some pics of the headliner all the way around? I have the same dash as you. this is going to be a street/strip build I'll post some more pics on a different thread don't mean to hijack this one. any pics of a complete finished interior will help. thanks

yeah, they look pretty easy to make yourself, i think its that cardboard-like stuff they make the package tray from.
no headliner pics yet, after i get another coat of paint on the car I'll get the headliner and windshield in, should happen within a few weeks.
having said that, there's not much that will be original in the interior, maybe door panels for now and the back seat. almost everything else will be tweaked or adapted from a different car, electric seats from a sebring vert, electric windows, and planning on making my own console.

Thank you very much Pauly. Those are great pictures. One question tho, is the firewall plate made from steel or something else?

-
Back