Pics for lycandart

-

Vic Storm

Reaction score
Here are a couple of pics of that 65 fury I that I told you about. It is a very straight car and there has been no parts sold off of her. It has always been on small Blks top ten list. He would love to see someone make a nice hot rod out of her. Let me know if you want any more pics, be glad to get um.
Later T

field car #5-66 fury I passenger side.jpg

field car #5-fury I rear.jpg

That thing has Power Tour written all over it. Big block with A/C, cop rims...

Super rare car.

Hell yeah.

LOL...This started by askin Vic if he had any B body hulls around to build a stip/street car out of....

I of course cannot reveal the sources of nor the location of the double secret yard but I can tell you that since the pic was taken the gremlin was sold. There are a very privilaged few that have knowledge but we have taken a blood oath(and drank from the sacrid cup) to protect. :read2: I do have a couple other shots from the double super secret yard to feast the eye's on.8)

64 PLYMOUTH HOME 12-16-06.JPG

68 SAT.JPG

I know exactly where this stuff is at im pretty sure I just drove by there today the white b body has a for sale sign in the window.

I drinketh from the cup.:drinkers:
Thanks Vic Storm :-D
I have taken a blood oath and it will always be safe :-D

I of course cannot reveal the sources of nor the location of the double secret yard but I can tell yI of course cannot reveal the sources of nor the location of the double secret yard but I can tell you that since the pic was taken the gremlin was sold. There are a very privilaged few that have knowledge but we have taken a blood oath(and drank from the sacrid cup) to protect. I do have a couple other shots from the double super secret yard to feast the eye's on.ou that since the pic was taken the gremlin was sold.

this is halarious LoL i love it

Thanks for the pics Vic...One Day I Hope To Partake In The Blood Letting,Cup Drinkin Ceramony.....Thinggy!

70dart hit upon the key word. "Dreams" as in "Field of Dreams" . Does that give anyone a clue and no you didn't see the Fury setting by the road with a for sale sign on it. Vic, show em the pics of the 62 Bel post. That'll get their juices flowing if they aren't already.

Are you speaking of the one that was taken out of the jaws of death it'self! A young mopar flegling and his father had the were with all to stop the injustice. (They are very special in our hearts) They knew of the sacred field and knew that is where it had to be. Although denied entry to see the "Field of Dreams" (They are great but...)they have been compensated and have been supplied parts for thier A-Bodys (@ a small fee)so they live on. We of the brotherhood hold them in very high regard. The car is being kept in a vault resting on stands until it has recovered from the shock of near death and is ready to see the light of day again.

Lycandart, I would suspect that a visit may have to be arranged but I do warn that it can be a very emotional experience to first time A-Body freakers so we suggest you bring the wife or close family member for back up encase there is dizzyness or fainting.

The second pic is another rescue, this time from the jaws of local hillbillys. She has been resting comfortably in the "Field" unmolested waiting on her turn to go to the vault for cleansing.8)

62 Belvedere #2.jpg

field car #4-68 dart pass side.jpg

Vic: You forgot one essential item lycandart must bring to the cleansing.
A 12 pack of MGD. How could you have forgot that Vic?

Are these cars for sale. What are the prices? Thanks Rick

Yea Vic :-D How could you forget that.:toothy10:

I have broken the golden rule #-oI did not bring MGD:-D Just beer.

My God, the place gets even better as the pictures keep coming, unfreakin believable. You better believe it what a field of dreams!! Any more pics or other cars to take pics of?

I see sleeper written all over that Fury with the biggest assed BB on the market and a dry sump oil system to keep the engine low and not require a hood scoop.8)

Heh, 1 more and I break 2000

Terry

You have to admit that it wasn't my place to disclose the nector of the gods but I do appolijize. More pics the masses say, dare I Memike? Am I getting to close to revealing things that should be keep from public view? I can't help it, it's time for them to be out there again!
How about a 67 valaint 100 2dr post, absolute mint body(SmallBlks Next Build).
How about one of the 5 -70-71 dart 2 doors of which one I have recently been blessed with. I will show you both. The second one is mine, it was blue with a white vinyl top. I picked it because the interior is absolutely mint A-1 except for one ware spot in the bottom drivers side front.

67 valiant 10-4-08.jpg

one of B's darts-70.jpg

field car #3-70 dart front driver.jpg

Thats what I'm talkin about...I need a good HULL..To Build the hell out of!!!!

We started working on my 70 today, we got the 85 dodge trk out of the field, getting ready to pull the 400BB out of it. Memike looked at that trk at one time, now the 400 is going to be made into a 451 and dropped into my 70 dart. HeHehe, this is going to be fun. That red 70 is a real solid car plus BigB just scored a 71 2dr that would make an excellant race car.

-
Back