pics from syracuse ny car show at fair grounds

-

chasduster

Reaction score
here are few pics from car show..It was nice to get off the couch and look at cars....All brands were their...Allot of mopars, thank god.....

Syracuse street rod show 005.jpg

Syracuse street rod show 003.jpg

Syracuse street rod show 007.jpg

Syracuse street rod show 019.jpg

Syracuse street rod show 020.jpg

Syracuse street rod show 021.jpg

Syracuse street rod show 022.jpg

Syracuse street rod show 024.jpg

Syracuse street rod show 023.jpg

Syracuse street rod show 025.jpg

more...the last pic is where we went for lunch....food was ok, inside was cool I didn't get any pics of that...bikes hanging from ceiling, hoods and chrome all over the plce....Girls were smokin hot :snakeman:

Syracuse street rod show 027.jpg

Syracuse street rod show 029.jpg

Syracuse street rod show 030.jpg

Syracuse street rod show 031.jpg

Syracuse street rod show 033.jpg

Syracuse street rod show 034.jpg

Syracuse street rod show 038.jpg

Syracuse street rod show 043.jpg

great pics thats the kinda show i like taking your cars too you dont have too be worried about moms and strollers ALL roped off lol

nice man thanks for posting, i didnt know they had a indoor event,, the summer out door event is GIANT

Yea I heard about it late or I would have posted here....I know the summer street rod show out side is really nice like FSTFISH said....They have some cool gassers that show up, and they all line up under the walkway bridge and smoke the tires.......There was allot more cars that I didn't get pics of which you all can see in back ground.....I was disappointed no girls in bikini's or cool outfits to take pics of.......Nice to get out and only an hour away....

-
Back