Pics of Duster with Duel Snorkle and 340Wedge

How will the duel snorkle hood scoop and 340Wedge decal look

• Total voters
-

416wedge

Reaction score
Anybody have pics of duster with both the Duel Snorkle hood scoop and the 340Wedge decal? I like both options and want to see if both will fit and if they do, does it make the hood look too "busy."

I used to have a duel snorkel on my duster, not sure how it would look with the big 340 wedge sticker also. May look fine, but seems like it might be a little busy. I tend to like things being uniform on both sides of the car for some reason though. You could also put smaller 340 wedge stickers on each side of the scoop. If you can't find the right size, you can go to one of the sign companys that makes vinyl signs and have them make it for ya in the right size.

Here's mine with the decal,no scoop though.
I think the decal and the scoop would just be to much. My 2cents :)

52859443.jpg

52859443.jpg

I have the same problem with my Valiant, I have the same hood scoop but I like the look of the Wedge decal too. AAAAHHHHH!!!! :x :?

The Scope and Call Out decal overpower the hood. I'd recommend the Decal only. I don't think Plymouth sold both options together. I've seen it on one Duster and it seemed a bit much to me.

I personally think it's too much. But It's your car and if you like it, do it that way! 8) Either one makes the statement....."Don't F*&@ with me!" :mrgreen:

I guess I could always get another hood and do one with the 340 decal and one with the snorkle scoop. Actually I've got a hood with the holes for the ramcharger scoops and a set of scoops so I could do 3 hoods :scratch: Man indecision is a b#@!* If I go with anything other than the duel snorkle I'll have to figure out how to get the stock air cleaner to fit under the hood given I'm going with an RPM Airgap intake.

I had a 71 Duster with the scoop and decal! I thought it looked good. I have a picture and I will try to scan it and post it here!!!

I know I have better pictures than this but this is all I could find. BTW, I think you were asking about the 2 piece scoops. The car I had, had the later model one piece, dual snout scoop. Hope this helps you visualize a little better.....

71Duster.jpg

71Duster.jpg

Here are pics of mine

Attachments

• DSCF0095.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 180
  • dus2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 143
  • scan0001.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 148
-
Back