pics of mopars poppin wheelies!!!

-
this is an awesome thread guys....its great to see so many mopars at the track, and even more poppin the front donuts! where i am, were lucky to see mopars at the track....keep postin em guys!

Yeah, It's a big old b-body, but whatever. Swiped off the Mopar Max site.

9-7-08-MG-SUN-441.jpg

b body, a body, heck even c bodies lol....any mopar poppin wheelies is damn cool...i really like this altered car....also, to all you guys who have been posting pics of your own cars lifting the front wheels, im assuming it feels pretty damn good?=) (nice cars to you guys by the way)

keep em comin guys!

i love these man...lets keep this going if we can guys....post what ya got!

Everybody seems to have the present covered so I though I would address the past...

DickLandyAWB.jpg

DonGrotheer.jpg

Leal.jpg

yankeepeddler.jpg

Anyone have the picture of Butch Leal doing a wheelie when one of his wheelie bars broke. I think he was in a pro stock duster.
That picture is amazing.

Yes, wheelies are fun! Looking forward to the cooler air this coming weekend in Rockingham, NC.:)

rockingham9.jpg

I was hoping someone would post a clip I use to have on my old computer. A black 4 speed Charger pulling the wheels and everytime the car came down he'd catch the next gear to get another one. Wicked.

but the one I'm talking about broght the front wheels in 4th gear about 6".

But that was SWEET!!!!!!!!!!

What a shame, I tried to save your post but it wouldn't let me. That was wicked!!!

-
Back