Pics you need to see to believe

-

Reaction score
These are my pictures from Heartland Park Topeka. I called Mark Williams today an talked with Jason. I told him that I had bought a driveshaft from them is past summer. I asked him if he had ever heard of the “Flow Master Poster” he said yes. I then told him well, we now have the “Mark Williams Poster” I told him what I had done, an mailed him these pics. He said that they may have an interest.
Just Super Stock leaf springs, correctly installed torsion bars, an a good shock package. Look at how level it is.

There a 4 different pics

http://carpetperfect.com/catalog.html

Shawn, awsome pictures. I use to have that Flowmaster picture. If MW makes any of yours let me know.

I talked to Mark Willimas today.They were very impressed with the pics an video. They do not do any marketing or advertising in house. Jason told me that he sent my pics an video to the persons that does this for them. If they are interested they will call. I would sure like to be able go give all the Mopar racers on to be proud of.

Great pics and a good looking car. Looks like you are from the midwest somewhere. Do you have any history on this car? Looks like a car i had back in the day. Mine was also a 330 red sedan. Came with a 426 wedge, 4 speed,4:10 gears and someone added fenderwell headers. The last time i saw mine it was in an insurance yard in South Bend Ind.after an underdash fire.
Haven't seen another like it since then.

Im from Salina KS. It right in the middle. This car an original Hidgway Patrol car. It has a bullet hole in the trunk, an the original dash has a bullet hole as well. It is also an X-stocker. It was ran by Ed Dobson he ran an Max Wedge

highway patrol used coupes? thats awesome.
im looking into getting a car like this from a yard a county over from where i live. $550 for it. no motor, no trans, peanut rear end, manual steering, almost totally rust free body, 4 speed pedals still intact.

nice pics!

-
Back