pictures after the storm

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Been having some goofy weather lately...

IMG_2379.jpg

IMG_2382.jpg

IMG_2384.jpg

IMG_2385.jpg

IMG_2386.jpg

IMG_2387.jpg

IMG_2388.jpg

IMG_2389.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

IMG_2399.jpg

Having goofy weather in the Eastern Washington also. Had a freak hail storm come thru last and after awhile was afraid it was going to start damaging vehicles because the hail was starting to get large. It is normaly no larger than 3/16" of an inch. By the time it was done I went out and measured it and it was 1/2".

I realize that this isn't really all that big for the Midwest but it is quite large for our area.

Chuck

Its crazy. But it totally disproves the global warming conspiracy so I'm not all frowns.

You should have seen it here yesterday afternoon there was places where the water was 2 feet deep on the roads. Storm drains couldn't even keep up.

Had funnel cloud hit Boise last week..... that is something VERY VERY unusual for these parts.

Hate the rainy, windy, cold weather we have been having here.... lets get on with the nice showcar weather !

-RPM

Having goofy weather in the Eastern Washington also. Had a freak hail storm come thru last and after awhile was afraid it was going to start damaging vehicles because the hail was starting to get large. It is normaly no larger than 3/16" of an inch. By the time it was done I went out and measured it and it was 1/2".

I realize that this isn't really all that big for the Midwest but it is quite large for our area.

Chuck
I live about 45 minutes west of Spokane. We had one hell of a thunderstorm last night. Our house has a metal roof, sounded like somebody was throwing rocks at us....

We had the same kind of weather here in Arkansas yesterday :stop:
hot and sunny then drove 5 miles from the house and it had flooded the roads with a down poor no wider then 3 miles, Hail on a metal roof like a barn is ear piercing.
Nice pictures you took inkjunkie 8)Thank you for sharing and I am happy all is well there at home :happy10::happy10:

-
Back