Pictures and video of my Dart at it's home after a bath

-

USCG CHARGER

Reaction score
1st one is the video

[ame=http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t73/jbellyus/?action=view&current=f7e8b08c.mp4]
th_f7e8b08c.jpg
[/ame]

b783df05.jpg

bfa7abe6.jpg

940549a7.jpg

897972c6.jpg

bcfd45e3.jpg

66586629.jpg

90ca9da7.jpg

484f52d9.jpg

cool but, ca'mon, revv that F#cker! barely 1100? lol give us a 5500 rap.

not until I get a good tune bud... trust me I want too...

I was going to be there.. but not sure now.. I need to find out why my fuel pump just shuts off randomnly?

Very nice build! I'm real interested in hearing and seeing what that thing does when you mat the skinny pedal.

not until I get a good tune bud... trust me I want too...

I was going to be there.. but not sure now.. I need to find out why my fuel pump just shuts off randomnly?

hmm...thats a weird one..i dont know...hope ya get it figured out soon...keep us updated....i bet it something simple..id like to know what this baby is capable of!!!

I wonder why my fuel pump just randomly shuts off? I have a Aeromotive eleminator and this just started last night while I was crusing it... I'll be driving an all of the sudden the car just turns off like some one unplugged the power... everything else still works but the fuel pump?Then I wait for a bit and itstarts back up.. this is a stealth tank with the pump and filter inside the tank.

Dont know about the fuel pump, but that KB looks great on that motor

What in the world have you got going on under that hood?

I know its a hemi of some sort and it's supercharged. Question is, is it 2nd or 3rd gen? What's the displacement? And what kind of blower is that?

That's a beautiful car too btw... I left a pool of drool on my keyboard.

Jason Looks good,I had to come up with something to for the power steering pump to make the belts work,I took the stock pump apart pulled the vanes out and filled it with gear lube and so far it's good to go , just a Thought for you--Steve

Jason Looks good,I had to come up with something to for the power steering pump to make the belts work,I took the stock pump apart pulled the vanes out and filled it with gear lube and so far it's good to go , just a Thought for you--Steve

Thx man

I fabbed my own bracket for the steering.. I needed a 8 rib for the blower set up.

Great, now my keyboard is all slimey from drool. Man that ride is cool.
Where do I find the thread on the wheel and tire combo? They are sweet.

-
Back