pictures...endless summer cruisin. ocean city md.

-
You are not kidding Joe, it was a wet one :tongue9: Thank you for sharing some great auto's, I see many great vert's/soft tops :cheers: and a 66 Barracuda made it :eek:ccasion: It has been a long time for me to see a fiberglass dun Buggy Again Thank you for sharing a wet yet great time =D>=D>
Oop's almost forgot :D I like your car club Creed =D>

saw that at the embalmers car clubs trailer.. think it should be posted at every car show..:)

DSC_0027.JPG

Wow you fit a lot of activities in one weekend. Sometimes bad weather makes it even more memorable and it made for favorable lighting for the car pics. Some of the cars there you hardly ever see anymore. Thanks for sharing.

that was a LOT of cars

how many showed up?

not sure to tell you the truth. i know saturday we did that 200 mile cruise to hoopers island i was told that there were quite a bit more cars at th einlet and convention center then previous days..

Wow you fit a lot of activities in one weekend.

we are usually pretty busy.. we get there wed. set up the house and get our goody bags and crap like that. thursday we hit the inlet and convention center then do some food shopping for the house and after dinner its to the main drag to cruise. friday we usually do our cruise. its minimum 100 mile and to a different place every year. then saturday we cruise to the town of berlin for their little show and then the inlet because thats when the most cars are there.. you can walk the lot, turn around and walk back and there are totally different cars in those spots..lol

this year because of the weather we cruised on saturday and hung more in town the rest of the days..

if you want to see a normal turnout check out previous years pictures on my site. may is down right crazy then oct has a ton of cars but not as crazy as oct..

made for favorable lighting for the car pics.

i noticed that.. i noticed in previous years the cars seem to get washed out by the bright sun. too much of a pain in th eass to reset the camera settings for every car when there are so many cars there..

Ocean City, MD. is one of my favorite places in the world to "get away from it all."

Used to go on vacation there, once a year (usually in September, just in time for "Bike Week". Spend the mornings on the beach with a metal detector, and when I say morning I mean the buttcrack of Dawn type morning, still dark, sun won't be rising for an hour type of gray. Then I'd walk the beach in the late-afternoon again.

The metal detector sure was great for getting a closer look at some of the good lookin' women on the beach... As you're walking by one, Spin the Disc/Notch dial and the detector goes crazy like you found something... kneel down and start digging, within looking distance. :D

Evenings spent on the boardwalk, or sitting on the balcony of the condo with a nice cold beer.

Haven't been back since 2010, haven't had the money to take a vacation since then. Even though I could use a week away, it wasn't in the cards this year, hopefully next year.

I got my picture taken with Lou Ferrigno at a convention center. I couldn't believe the cars for the car parade even know it was raining.

I got my picture taken with Lou Ferrigno at a convention center. I couldn't believe the cars for the car parade even know it was raining.

i heard on thursday there were 56 cars. i know it was backed up from 27th street all the way back to about 9th street for the parade on friday. i didn't see it sat.

-
Back