Pictures needed of mounting locations for retractable 3-point seat belts

-

Duster_Dean

Reaction score
Hi All,
The PO redid the interior on my 1975 Duster and only installed a simple lap belt anchored to, what looks like, a random bolt under the seat.
Can anyone provide pictures of where the retractable lap, or better yet, retracable 3-point seat belt mounts?

I ask because the same PO recarpeted the interior and covered where I believe the floor mount bolt goes along the inside of the rocker panel area. I also have the stiff one peice headliner so I cannot tell where that mounting point may be or if there is even one there.

I really want to install A.) retractable and B.) 3-point seat belts as the current ones really suck - I think it was just a 'must have' to pass inspection so the PO did the bear minimum.
Thanks in advance

The picture is the current set-up

Lap belt mounting bolt.jpg

Should go on the side rocker rail right about where the seat track ends. Feel around in that area.

Should go on the side rocker rail right about where the seat track ends. Feel around in that area.
Ok, thanks I'll try that.
I will probably have to take up the carpet and get more involved as the PO put sound deadening matting all through the interior!

-
Back