Status
Not open for further replies.

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Contact seller
I've got a bunch of parts here, maybe you guys can use some of it? All prices are negotiable if you feel they're unfair.
Shipping from Errington, BC, Canada, V9P 2C5. I won't ship large items like seats, etc.

'64 Valiant glove box lid and trim. $10

'67 Valiant heater control bezel. $10

'69 B body console plate. $30

'67 - '69 Valiant gauge cluster. $40

'67+ A body steering wheel, beautiful shape. No cracks. Plymouth horn button. $50

'67+ A body arm rests. $10

'66 Chryco radio. $20

Steering rings. $10

'70 Duster A pillar trim. $10

'66 Barracuda folding back seat. $30

'66 Barracuda door panels, rear. $10

'72+ A body door panels. $20

2 and 4 door sill plates. $5 each

'67 A body bench seats, from 2 door. $25

'67+ A body steering columns. $25

'70 Duster sail panels, metal. $10

'68 Barracuda fastback interior tin. Has rear defrost. $30

Duster/Dart Sport plastic piece inside trunk, hides tail lights. $20

'63 - '66 Valiant wagon parts, back glass, seat, trim, etc.

TONS OF OTHER PARTS. PLEASE ASK.
Pictures uploaded!

Last edited:
I've got a bunch of parts here, maybe you guys can use some of it? All prices are negotiable if you feel they're unfair.
Shipping from Errington, BC, Canada, V9P 2C5. I won't ship large items like seats, etc.

'67+ A body steering wheel, beautiful shape. No cracks. Plymouth horn button. $50

'66 Chryco radio. $20

Steering rings. $10

Having trouble uploading pics so email me and I'll reply with them.
pm sent

'66 Chryco radio. $20

Steering rings. $10

Having trouble uploading pics so email me and I'll reply with them.
Pm sent

I'm looking for the stainless steel antenna assy for 1964-66 a body, do you have any?
If so how much to 94550 zip code?

Tried to PM you but it is full.
Dan

intrested in the 67 valiant gauge cluster..also curious if you have steering column cover for 67 valiant ..how much shipped to 91731 california?

intrested in the 67 valiant gauge cluster..also curious if you have steering column cover for 67 valiant ..how much shipped to 91731 california?
I'll get a shipping quote on the gauge cluster. The column cover, do you care what color it is? They're usually broken but I may have a brown one somewhere around here.

I'll get a shipping quote on the gauge cluster. The column cover, do you care what color it is? They're usually broken but I may have a brown one somewhere around here.
Ok sounds good let me know on he shipping. As for the cover as long as it's in one piece .. Color don't matter

'66 Chryco radio. $20

Steering rings. $10

Pictures uploaded!

Can I get some info on the front bench seat? How is the metal frame for rust? Are the tracks still on the bottom? I come over to the Island often so I can grab that easy enough. You will not want to ship that baby anywhere..Pain in the ***! Thanks.

Hi Mike!
I am looking for the rubber bumper that is below the rear tail lights, they fit between the rear bumper and the body on a Dart (Left + Right) I see in one of the pictures (68 tail light section) one is still on the body part. What would you have? Also looking for two seat medallions that mount in the center of a 68 Dart seat (back rest, mid way up) they look like a diamond shape, 68 only, anything? IM in WPG, Canada
Thanks!

Tried to send you a PM but it's full. What colour is the steering wheel? Dark brown or tan? Is there a part # on it? Are those rain drops in it that make some of it a different colour or it is actually discoloured in some areas? I'd ask for a shipping quote but with Canada Post likely going on strike in a couple of days, it would be a moot point.

Hi Mike!
I am looking for the rubber bumper that is below the rear tail lights, they fit between the rear bumper and the body on a Dart (Left + Right) I see in one of the pictures (68 tail light section) one is still on the body part. What would you have? Also looking for two seat medallions that mount in the center of a 68 Dart seat (back rest, mid way up) they look like a diamond shape, 68 only, anything? IM in WPG, Canada
Thanks!

Hey Mark, I have the one on the '68 tail light housing, and I also have a pair on the rear of a '69 Dart sedan. The passenger side one looks like the worst of the 3. What are they worth to you? Looks like I'll have to pull the rear bumper just to get them out, so if you don't mind a bit of a wait then that's cool.. lol
I don't have any seat medallions like that, sorry.

Can I get some info on the front bench seat? How is the metal frame for rust? Are the tracks still on the bottom? I come over to the Island often so I can grab that easy enough. You will not want to ship that baby anywhere..Pain in the ***! Thanks.
The frame is very solid, nothing other than maybe a bit of surface rust. The seat tracks are both nice, the release is still there. There's a bit of a build sheet still shoved under the springs.
If you came this way, that would be great. I'm definitely not interested in shipping this thing.

The frame is very solid, nothing other than maybe a bit of surface rust. The seat tracks are both nice, the release is still there. There's a bit of a build sheet still shoved under the springs.
If you came this way, that would be great. I'm definitely not interested in shipping this thing.

Thanks Mike...I will take it for sure. Can't lose for $25..I may take the back as well if they are just the same. Your mailbox is full so maybe clear it & send me a PM with your address? I'm sure you don't want to post it openly...I will be over in Parksville area next week or the week after for work. Talk soon.

Tried to send you a PM but it's full. What colour is the steering wheel? Dark brown or tan? Is there a part # on it? Are those rain drops in it that make some of it a different colour or it is actually discoloured in some areas? I'd ask for a shipping quote but with Canada Post likely going on strike in a couple of days, it would be a moot point.
The steering wheel is dark brown, there's no discoloration like the pics show, that was water drops. It started to rain right after I set all the parts out to get some pictures. There are a few small scratches in the wheel, nothing serious. Only saw them because I was staring at it closely to look for a part #. The only part #'s on the thing are as shown..
I heard they aren't going to stop with the mail, just that they're pissed and are going to stop everything else they do.

Thanks Mike...I will take it for sure. Can't lose for $25..I may take the back as well if they are just the same. Your mailbox is full so maybe clear it & send me a PM with your address? I'm sure you don't want to post it openly...I will be over in Parksville area next week or the week after for work. Talk soon.

The backs are in the same shape, just the seat covers are torn and they don't look attractive, but they're in good shape overall. Will do, I hate this new setup where the non Gold members only get 15 PM's. Used to be 100. 15 fills up prettttty quick. Sounds good to me!

The backs are in the same shape, just the seat covers are torn and they don't look attractive, but they're in good shape overall. Will do, I hate this new setup where the non Gold members only get 15 PM's. Used to be 100. 15 fills up prettttty quick. Sounds good to me!
Yes I agree fills up fast but costs the site more money for data storage I believe?..I will come with cash & take the backs as well...Get that out of your hair so to speak..

Hey Mark, I have the one on the '68 tail light housing, and I also have a pair on the rear of a '69 Dart sedan. The passenger side one looks like the worst of the 3. What are they worth to you? Looks like I'll have to pull the rear bumper just to get them out, so if you don't mind a bit of a wait then that's cool.. lol
I don't have any seat medallions like that, sorry.
Mike, thanks,

I am in no hurry when ever you get a chance to remove them. I don't think they are worth a lot and I may find a set locally. If you have them off and can toss them in the mail and whatever you feel they are worth, let me know.
Much appreciated!

I sent you an email with pics of the gauge cluster, heater control bezel and heater controls with cables. Did you get it?
The link said error try again later so I'll try again later. What exact year is the cluster and heater controls/cables off of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back