pilot and 3 stewardesses

-

john27pa

74 360/904 Duster
Reaction score
There was a plane that was overseas and had to come back for repairs. On this plane were the pilot and 3 stewardesses- A blonde, brunette, and African-American. As the plane was flying over the ocean, the one engine went out. The pilot calls the three ladies up to the pilots cabin. He proceeds to the the ladies-The one engine just went out and the other engine is about to go. Looks like we wont make it back. You ladies are going to have to think of a way to survive the ocean crash. So, the blonde is the first to speak up. She says- Im going to take off all my clothes. Pilot asked-why is that? She said because the clothes will get wet and become heavy and will drown me. Pilot says- good thinking. The brunette says-Im going to put on all the blondes clothes. Why? asked the pilot. The brunette says- the ocean is cold and the more clothes I put on- the longer I can stay warm. Pilot says- thats a good idea also! The pilot asks theAfrican-American-what are you going to do? She says-Im taking off all my clothes and putting my head between my knees!! Pilot asks-why is that?? She says-dont you know that they always look for the little black box first?!

-
Back