Pinks All Out

-
now the crx lost to the 71 nova. awesome! at least domestic held in there. now the 80 mustang and the 71 nova for 10k!!! i gotta root for the nova since the guy is trying to get the money to pay for the funerals of his mom and his dad's wife. sad to hear that, but the money at least goes to a good cause.

I watched both shows. Both great!!

Lol, I don't know if it was All Out or just regular pinks, but about three nights ago, I was watching an episode and towards the end, Rich, the producer, got on his crotch rocket to ride sown to the end of the track to check on a Corvette that threw a timing belt and broke several valves in the motor. Well, he tried to show off on the bike without a helmet and the bike got loose and he ate it. Luckily, he got up with a few scrapes, but he is lucky it wasn't his melon on the ground. It was funny, but also ridiculous at the same time. He should be promoting safety, not foolishness. Dumba$%.:wack:

I thought the winner giving the kid and his dad 2,000 for a funeral for his mom/wife was a class act. Sorta choked me up.

Grant

Saw that wipe on the motorcycle. As much as he tried to play it off it really looked like he was trying to show off on the bike and it got away from him. Lucky he wasn't seriously hurt.

Saw part of an episode last night. Chap was running against an AMC Gremlin (like those as well, quirky me). Got in his car and took the steering wheel off a hook and put it on the steering shaft. Thought to myself, hmmm, must be because he was a bit portly that he had the quick disconnect wheel so he could get in and out easier. Well, half way down the track, under full pedal, the wheel comes off in his hands. The in car camera caught it all. He pushes it back on after lifting and was lucky to not have hit the wall etc. while getting the wheel back on.

Kicker was that he told the guy doing the show and says "that happened before a few months ago". Hmmm, think I'd be changing that wheel arrangement myself.

-
Back