Pinks at Woodburn Dragstrip

-

LM23P9B

Reaction score
How come you guys didn't tell me about this? July 4-5 at Woodburn Dragstrip. www.woodburndragstrip.com Hope to see some of you guys there. russduanegreen, DartSportGreg, dartcuda, and others from the board. It looks like an odd way to run it but, we'll go watch it. That should get us ready for the big all MOPAR weekend July 19-20. All MOPAR show Sat. in Salem and All MOPAR Drags Sun. at Woodburn. Ray

I may go but its not actually pinks its hosted by the same guy who hosts pinks but it is a little different for one it wont be televised and its got some weird catches to the racing so im not sure if i will go or not but i will be at the mopar nationals there in july hope to see some of you there Justin

Thanks for the heads up on that, Not too sure I will be able to make it or not. Will all depends on the funds and with the gas prices.

We will be there too. As spectators though : ( the Dart will not be done by then I don't think. Who knows I could get a call to crew for some of my regular crones though. Anyway, I have the inside scoop on it. Correct, it will not be televised so the time constraints that filming would have will not be there. They are expecting a huge turnout of cars. There will be camping spots available on the Spectators side of the property so stay posted to the Woodburn website to get your campsites reserved. We are planning on camping there so maybe if you are going to also, we can hook up with some of you for an adult beverage or two and put a face to some of the names here on the site.

Hope to see you there.

Doyle

-
Back