PIR swapmeet Portland Oregon

-

j par

Well-hung Member
Reaction score
It's the big one! Over a thousand booths. Two locations- p.i.r. : March 31- April 2, and expo center April 1- April 3. Free bus ride between the two. It takes a full day to walk and see each location (witch are next door).

I will be there Saturday looking for the deal! Lol
Well pm me when you get there it will go straight to my Phone. I will have been there for 2 days and be able to point you to all the Mopar booths and maybe save you some walking.:coffee2:
Also the weather is going to be great they say.

I'm going on Friday. Weather is in 70's they say. too sweet. cant wait.

Hey guys, I,ll be in Portland from NW OHIO and going to the show. I assume its an all make car show. Can you tell me if the moparts booths are located together or where I can find most of them. Save me some walking time too. Obviously I've never been there before. Any parking suggestions? Thanks
You'll notice I don't post much but help is appreciated.

Bill

Hey guys, I,ll be in Portland from NW OHIO and going to the show. I assume its an all make car show. Can you tell me if the moparts booths are located together or where I can find most of them. Save me some walking time too. Obviously I've never been there before. Any parking suggestions? Thanks
You'll notice I don't post much but help is appreciated.

Bill
Pm me your phone number or pm me and I'll shoot ya mine and give you the scoop. I can save you probably two days of walking.

Yeah man, give me a call. PM sent.
PM sent back , and that goes for anybody else out here on the Forum who wants to avoid days of walking and hit all the Mopar boths. Shoot me a PM and shoot me your phone number I'll give you a call.

Oh yeah I was asking about Parking and all I can say about that is get there early. Don't sleep in and think you're going just drive right up to the front gate LOL . The swap meet is massive and it takes two full days to walk the entire swap meet even at that you'd never see everything that's just kind of walking fast and trying to catch a glimpse of mopar parts. There's literally not enough time to see everything.

:cheers: On a good note, there seems to be a considerable amount more mopar parts this year

:eek:ops: Typo on my part. But I have a good excuse, really.
Pm sent.
Cain't wait to check out some northwest swap meet goodies.

-
Back