-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jd340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Title pretty much says it all. I bought this about 5 years ago to use in my 67 Dart. Car is gone now, so I may as well sell. Asking $150 shipped, or reasonable offer. Pretty sure this is the Gunslinger brand one. I'm having issues posting a pic from my phone, so I will post a pic later.

Attachments

• WP_000021 (Medium).jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 294
Is it for a bench or bucket seats? Might be interested depending on your response........

Sorry forgot to add that. It is the non-console one, so I guess you would say bench. It's the one every one here always suggests as the best fit in our a bodies. Also, it is the bolt on style, NOT the slip in style

Sorry.....Wrong answer for me, but Good Luck with the sale :cheers:

Bummer. Now you've got me curious as to what the bucket version looks like. Have to wait until wifey gets home. No chance to fire up computer with a 3 year old running around. Lol

here is a 4spd bench and a 4spd bucket

Attachments

• bench.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 314
  • non benxh.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 313
Ok I give up, whats the difference other than the adapter to offset the handle for a console

Is that an E or B body console? Does it need the 4 speed top plate? Did you offset the shifter to go through it? I remember my Challengers had the short shifters that were not offset.

Bench, bucket, non console are the same.

I think the difference between the origional shifter and the new shifters is the thickness is consistant top to bottom on the new ones, and tapers on origionals.

B Body console is a huge shifter. It's taller and has a few curves to offset it for the console. Another difference is around 200 bucks.

Anyone have a pic of one of these in an A body? I was considering putting one in my Swinger but not sure how close to the dash the shifter would end up.

Sold pending payment. Swinger340: do a quick a search on the site. I've seen several threads on the subject with lots of pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back