-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kbmadness

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of pistons out of my 340 stroked to a 416. They only have about 50 miles on them. I took them out because the guy who built the motor used a regural windage tray instead of one for a stroked motor. I couldn't hear the rattliting of the tray, due to the supercharger that I was running.. I noticed an oil leak, it was the rear main seal. So I dropped the oil pan and saw all this metal in the oil pan. I had Muscle Motors rebuild my motor, They found a lot of things wrong they the way the motor was done. The pistons were 10 thousanthes to small. And he said they are 10:1, should have been 8:1 with the blower.
On the bottom of 3 of them there are some nicks from the tray. The guy from Mucsle Motors said they are fine to use. Each one pins and rings on all but one, marked with the size of each one, 4.06. I 'm asking $125.00 O.B.O. plus shipping.

Attachments

• DSCN8224.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 451
  • DSCN8223.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 418
  • DSCN8226.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 749
  • DSCN8228.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 420
  • DSCN8232.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 433
  • DSCN8229.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 418
2nd in line. You said they are 10 under for your motor. Are they STD. bore?

I saw that you asked what brand the Pistons were but not that you wanted them . Sorry didn't mean to jump line?

That's what happens when you beat around the bush. If you want them, you have to say so in your posts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back