-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibleedmoparts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a used set of 360 flat tops...or any 360 pistons that may give more than 8.4:1...building my engine on a budget and figured id see what everyone had

I have an entire rotating assembly for sale if your interested. Has cast crank turned .010/.010, rebuilt rods, speed-pro hyper pistons 405CP, summit balancer SUM-B64278, and b&m flexplate. Rings were gapped .024 for use with nitrous. Motor was running during break-in of cam and block cracked. Water doesnt act as a great lubricant so the skirts got some scuffing and lost the coating. The entire bearings included. Email [email protected] if interested. Probably $450 plus shipping.

I have a set of KB's . I believe they are .040 over and 9.5-9.8 : 1 .
They have rings and have not been run very long. I sold a motor I had built to a friend and his machine shop told him that he would have to run special gas if he used them ! I tried to telll him that I had no problems , but the machinist won (boat payment !). anyway he gave them back to me .

75.00+ shipping.

BTW, come to think of it. This was the same machine shop that told another friend that his 454 for his 71 Monte was toast and needed to be sleeved. So he traded me the whole car for an old dirt bike ! I took the 454 to my guys and it cleaned up fine. That was a good deal for me !!

I have a set of KB's . I believe they are .040 over and 9.5-9.8 : 1 .
They have rings and have not been run very long. I sold a motor I had built to a friend and his machine shop told him that he would have to run special gas if he used them ! I tried to telll him that I had no problems , but the machinist won (boat payment !). anyway he gave them back to me .

75.00+ shipping.

Can I get some pics and the p/n on those in case he passes on them? I just live in la grande, or and come over quite often to boise. [email protected] thanks!

I'll have to get my daughters camera (I'm not exactly a computer expert)
I've had them sitting on the shelf for several years now and just about forgot
about them.

im interested, once i get the p/n i can tell you whether or not i want them, what do you estimate shipping to 32566?

I've got a good set of stock flat tops with rings and stock rods attached. These are good but used. $100 + shipping from 65775.The advertised compression is 8.4:1

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back