Pistons

-
What's that suppose to mean

20240511_193228.jpg

Are you seriously taking to me?? If I posted anymore pictures of my cars folks here would throw me out...
Never, love when ya post pics of ya cars. Most of them are of them being used.

Intermission time, yum yum. Where's the soda?
This is ice tea country here. But I do have some soft drinks in the mini fridge. But they are generic, we are poor southern folk

67.. LL1 Dark Turquoise
Thanks, I used to have (1st car) B5 Med Blue Metallic 1970 Duster. I really liked blue and was my favorite
Until a buddy got a 68,69 Turquoise car.
Parked next to each other his car really popped. No comparison between them.

Thanks, I used to have (1st car) B5 Med Blue Metallic 1970 Duster. I really liked blue and was my favorite
Until a buddy got a 68,69 Turquoise car.
Parked next to each other his car really popped. No comparison between them.
I love B5 blue. I have a 70 duster in B5 blue, going to be a 10 second 4 speed drag car at some point in the near future. Also the dark metallic green is sweet. There was a thread the last few days that had a 340 one posted in a pic. 10 bucks, this so called 76 Dart Sport DTM is looking at is baby **** tan, slant 6, auto and one tire fire….

I love B5 blue. I have a 70 duster in B5 blue, going to be a 10 second 4 speed drag car at some point in the near future. Also the dark metallic green is sweet. There was a thread the last few days that had a 340 one posted in a pic. 10 bucks, this so called 76 Dart Sport DTM is looking at is baby **** tan, slant 6, auto and one tire fire….
I always thought it was funny Mopar guys hate F8 (Dark Green metallic) it looks stunning when new.
Ford guys love Dark Green Met. and the British also love British Racing Green.

-
Back