Placement of Original decals & Stickers

-

smrcuda

Reaction score
My 68 cuda is nearly done. I am trying to find the location of the stock decals & Stickers. I have found out where to put the trunk jacking instructions. Having some trouble with the under hood decals.
Does anyone out there have a source that shows the location of all the original decals & Stickers on a 68 plymouth baracuda?
Thanks

Steve

Probably not the best source, but year ones catalog and website usually has little tips on where to put some of those.

Sometimes the factory didn't quite put them exactly where they were suppose to go. They were close. But year one like 71DartGuy said does give tips as to where they go.

Fred B

What stickers do you need pictures off ?

Emissions decal goes on the driver side inner fender, The Antifreeze decal goes on the radiator support.

You can see the Emissions decal to the right of the knife on the inner fender

IM000490.jpg

Yellow Antifreeze decal

IM000474

My 68 cuda is nearly done. I am trying to find the location of the stock decals & Stickers. ............Does anyone out there have a source that shows the location of all the original decals & Stickers on a 68 plymouth baracuda?
Thanks

Steve

Wow... I never gave that a thought! I had no plans on replacing the factory labels. Great question. I'll check the Year 1 catalog later.

Not to hijack the thread but where did you buy your decals? Does anyone know of a place where you can get a complete kit? My 69 will hopefully be getting some stickers this spring.

http://www.ecsautomotive.com/ has every decal you can think of. They dont have kits listed for A bodies for some reason though.

They have harder to find decal you cant get from Year One like the door VIN decal and the door jam Canada decal.

I did get some ideas from Year One.
I got mine from Jim Osborn reproduction. They were about $4.00 each more or less. A lot less than Year One. You might check and see if they have the kits. www.osborn-reproduction.com
I did find someone on the the internet selling a complete kit cost was over $100.00.
Thanks

Steve

-
Back