Plastic model cars cheap

-

ds416

Reaction score
Anyone in Minnesota build model cars ?

I have about a dozen plastic model cars that were put together in the 80's .. they need to be redone as they are falling apart .. cudas , dart sports , roadrunner , 1 johan superbird .. other misc .. will send a pic if interested ,,, price is cheap ... ie FREE .. the catch is you would have to pick them up !

Dave

Anyone in Minnesota build model cars ?

I have about a dozen plastic model cars that were put together in the 80's .. they need to be redone as they are falling apart .. cudas , dart sports , roadrunner , 1 johan superbird .. other misc .. will send a pic if interested ,,, price is cheap ... ie FREE .. the catch is you would have to pick them up !

Dave

i love building model cars , and would love to have them any idea what it may cost to ship all of them to 27893 zip code

Just don't want to ship them at this point .. want someone in the area to pick them up ... I may consider shipping them if no one locally wants them .
Thanks ! dave

Just don't want to ship them at this point .. want someone in the area to pick them up ... I may consider shipping them if no one locally wants them .
Thanks ! dave

i live in nc i will send you money for the cost of shipping if no one wants,

i'll post some models i built so you will know they are in good hands

i live in nc i will send you money for the cost of shipping if no one wants,

i'll post some models i built so you will know they are in good hands

as promised here i have started a new thread for them in the general discussion

Attachments

• DSCF2062.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 240
Where in Minnesota are you located?

I'm right next to Lacrosse, WI.

-