Playstation 3 with games and extras for sale!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
I just posted for sale locally but figured I would post here aswell. Not sure who all here might be interested in it as a gaming console but the fact that it is also a CD player/MP3 player/DVD player/BLURAY player/Streams NETFLIX/Has built in web browser (and yes you can visit fabo on it lol)/has bluetooth and wifi. I figured maybe some of those features might be appealing to some of you that might not be so much interested in the video game aspect of it.

its a couple of years old but works PERFECTLY. 120gb hard drive (was originally a 40 gb model but I upgraded it to a larger hard drive). Included is the original box and all paperwork also. Ill include a new hdmi cable (save yourself $30.00 buying one). games included on the hard drive are little big planet,infamous,dead nation,DC universe online,super stardust HD.
Would make for a great gift for christmas!

Im asking $180.00 locally but would have to ask $200.00 here on fabo due to shipping (the $200.00 INCLUDES shipping) Not really much slack in the price because of what I have invested into it....but I might be able to work with you a little bit just PM me.

located in lower MI

Paypal payment please.

PM WITH INTEREST....will not last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back