Please give me your opinion...

-
Me like :glasses7: Very creative for sure :blob:
I had an old 66 slant six breather I was going to make a lamp out of and donated it to a young guns build here.
A friend of mine made a toilet paper dispenser/holder out of a VW cam shaft and a rocker shaft is used for a towel holder in his shop bathroom :D
I am happy to see your dads creativity is flowing in your veins
To turn the carburetor lamp on it would be cool to use the full throttle position to turn it on :coffee2:
Thank you and I hope you the best and enjoy this cool hobby :coffee2:

Me like :glasses7: Very creative for sure :blob:
I had an old 66 slant six breather I was going to make a lamp out of and donated it to a young guns build here.
A friend of mine made a toilet paper dispenser/holder out of a VW cam shaft and a rocker shaft is used for a towel holder in his shop bathroom :D
I am happy to see your dads creativity is flowing in your veins
To turn the carburetor lamp on it would be cool to use the full throttle position to turn it on :coffee2:
Thank you and I hope you the best and enjoy this cool hobby :coffee2:

Thanks memike! I like the toilet paper dispenser idea, pretty cool.

Hehe, I had the same idea for the throttle on the carb, but my father wasn't sold on the idea. I'm not sure if he just didn't want to add to the work load or what the reason was, but I thought that would have been a great feature to have on this thing.

I like the carb lamp. I can just picture this with different types of carbs. A WCFB would be a hit with old Chevy guys. Or a three duce one would be cool. If you could find some old Predator carbs that would make a great one. You could pick up old cores at swap meets i would think pretty cheap as it doesn't need to work. Just blast them and do a little detailing to them. I say build them.

-
Back