Please Help...67 Barracuda Rear Glass Problem

-

Hotrodster76

Reaction score
I have a very bad problem...im restoring a 1967 plymouth barracuda coupe and i was informed that nobody sells the rear glass rubber! i was informed that the 68-69 would work so thats what i got but i can not see how it can work! itsvery tight and slugish and the worst thing is i cant even get it in! so PLEASE...if anyone can help me with some info of what i need to do ...by all means please do so!!! Thanks guys

Steele Rubber re-pops the rear 67 notch gasket. Lots of lockstrip in the aftermarket. Your problem will be the front gasket. I thought about changing over to 68 rubber & trip but my car is not worth the hassle of finding the 68 trim for big $$$$$
JMHO, Rat

i have the 68 rubber but like i said it wont fit right...i have heard that it can be adapted but nobody i talked to dont know how its done...does anyone know? you said the windshield will be bad also...what's wrong there?thanks for the help

My car came from Warden. One of my customers had it in his farmyard. I asked him if he would consider selling it and he said he would but didn't want to get taken like everyone else had tried to do. 6 months later I towed it home, somewhat poorer in cash but much richer in Mopar. You may have known him, Warden being so big & all-------Jim Kimball.
Rat

-
Back