Please help a talented young artist....

-

hemizach

Young Blood
Reaction score
If you guys could take the time to vote for my friend Mike for the music school that he is attending it would be greatly appreciated. The kid is very talented and the competition if for a scholarship. He plays a little bit of everything. Yes, you will have to sign up but it only takes a minute. I have been friends with him for 13 years and he really does deserve it.

http://fullride.mi.edu/contest.php?sid=185&aid=73145&mid=40961&mtype=2

Hey Zach, he is good on that bass!! I tried registering but being from Canada, it wont let me register....sorry, ps if you wheels are on the road you should let him borrow it for that video instead of the one he was driving!! LOL

I enjoyed his bass playing, it has a moody quality. Cast my vote. Registering was no big deal. You're a good friend to help him out. Can we vote once a day?

Hey Zach, he is good on that bass!! I tried registering but being from Canada, it wont let me register....sorry, ps if you wheels are on the road you should let him borrow it for that video instead of the one he was driving!! LOL

Should have had him playing bass sitting on the tailgate of the rampage :toothy10:

I enjoyed his bass playing, it has a moody quality. Cast my vote. Registering was no big deal. You're a good friend to help him out. Can we vote once a day?

Yes you can! And if you could do that it would be great.

-
Back