Status
Not open for further replies.

ScampX

Old Coot
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 74' Plymouth Scamp, I want back on the road. But I am missing the back glass to this car, and have had no luck finding one I can get to. I live in North East Texas, Marshall to be more precise. If anyone knows of one close, I really need to get this to move on with this car. I like my old Lincoln, but really, I would rather be in a mopar again.
:burnout:

I know of one in New Boston Texas , near Texarkana.... You may also try sarah89 she was parting out several mopars near Atlanta......

There was one on ebay about 2 weeks ago. The auction was by a glass shop I wanna say it was new but I can't remember and didn't think that they made new ones..

i have a couple in oregon dont know if shipping it would be a good idea though. GTXEXPERIENCE and SGBARACUDA were first though so get with them first but the 72 dart back window is the same as a 74 valiant though and the scamp is about the same as a valiant right but anyway if they are the same the 72 dart window will work Let me know if you will need mine. Thanks Justin

Thanks for all the replies. I thought I was the only person in the world that still had a Scamp, But I suppose not. I'm coming down the list responding, so i am going to respond. Anyone else?
:thumbup:

I have a 72 Dart rear glass. I read above where it will work. I'll sell my back glass is in used condition and is non-tint For $60+SH
I'm in Arkansas
501-362-5903
[email protected]
Dan

I have a 1971 Scamp rear window in perfect condition. A little pricey at 2500.00 or best, but the rest of the car is included in the price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back