Please help my son support our troops.

-

a34

The Etowah Flash
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am writing you today to ask for your support of two great organizations in a fun and rewarding way. They are the Boy Scouts of America and our US Military. My wife is a current Leader in my son's Troop, and I am a Veteran.

Through a partnership with Trails-End, the Boy Scouts sent over 600 tons of popcorn treats to all of our military installations around the world last year.

Something as simple as receiving popcorn shows our troops we're supporting them, boosts their morale, and sends them a little piece of home.

By using this link http://www.trails-end.com/estore/scouts/email_referral.jsp?id=3705075 to make your donation you are also helping the Boy Scouts who get a percentage of the purchase. Simply choose Military donation when you land on the website. To support my son directly, please be sure it says supporting Scout Jacob G in the upper right in the green section. If it doesn't, you can select change and use ID# 3705075.

If you prefer to only support the Boy Scouts, and purchase popcorn for yourself; 70% of your purchase price is tax deductible. 100% of it is delicious! Either way you are supporting the Scouts and we thank you for that.

So whether you want to support our troops, support the Boy Scouts, or just would like to have a great way to make a tax deductible donation before year end, please click here - http://www.trails-end.com/estore/scouts/email_referral.jsp?id=3705075 to look at the information and decide for yourself.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and please forward this to anyone you think would be interested in doing the same.

Yours In Scouting,

Randy

Jacob popcorn pic oct 11 2009.jpg

Thanks to everyone for supporting my son and our troops!!

My son's goal was $2500 and he is at $2300. He has raised most of it going door to door. Tomorrow is the deadline, so if you'd like to donate, please do so by tomorrow at midnight.

Thanks again !!!

-
Back