please help with 300..

-
I think your better off at the Dealer or a shop that works on Chrysler that has the rite scan tools to do the job to diagnose the problem... if not I think shops are just going to throw stuff at it and see what sticks at your expense...

Does it have the 19 gal fuel tank? There is a recall for the fuel tanks on them due to the rollover valve becoming distorted and shutting off the fuel flow. The NTHSB forced Chrysler to do a recall and give an owner independent lifetime warranty on the 19 gal fuel tanks as a result of stalling and non-start issues. I think the 3.5L AWD cars had the 19 gal tanks in 2007. If you have the 19 gal tank, Chrysler will replace it for free under the lifetime warranty.

Hmmmmm, interesting..next problem will be getting in to a dealer.. The mopar dealer around here stays so damn busy they act like they don't even want to talk to you. They stay at least 2 weeks behind.

Not knowing where you are. Some of my KinFolk use Crown Chrysler, Dodge,Jeep,Ram, down over in Chattanooga TN.. Thay have been happy with the service department and how they have been treated.
Of course they would love it if I was in the area... :)

The Factory Scan Tools help out a whole bunch. But if you get it to the dealer, Dont forget to have them check for Update's and Recalls. They can sure take care of allot of Drive-ability issues.

If near a big box parts store like O'Riley or Advance you can rent their scanner with instructions. Do it yourself and u won't be at the mercy of some hack.

-
Back