Please help

-

vogel2929

1965 Plymouth Barrcuda
Reaction score
I joined this site hoping somebody can help me out. I have a 1965 plymouth barracuda. I took it apart a couple years ago and I am now in the process of putting it back together so I can send it to the body shop. I have one issue though I cannot find the spindle nuts. Everywhere I get them from they are either to small or to big. I am running out of options. Does anyone have any ideas?

My best suggestion is NAPA, they tend to stock them or can have them over night.
Hang around and check back in :eek:ccasion: I am sure we have many members with these.
You are talking about the Castle nut that hold the hub and bearing on aren't you ?.

I am located in Palmerton and I work in Allentown. I will pick up Where I need to I just want to get car back together. Thanks alot

To who may have what I need please let me know where you are located. I want to get the right spindle nuts and get the cuda off to the body shop.

If this is a /6 car it should have 9'' drum's, I don't know if the 10'' brake drums are are the same.
Can you add more info on the nut's needed ?
Do you have a NAPA auto supply near you ?

-
Back