Please pray for my mother

-

dustertogo

Reaction score
Well it's been a hectic week. Just found out Wednesday that my mother had colon cancer and she was operated on Thursday. The doctors are optimistic, but my mother is not young and we need all the prayers we can get. I probably want be online for awhile but please remember our family.

Be glad to. There are good people in Brandon. Affordable Med Supply is helping mom get over a broken hip and keeping dad healthy enough for cancer surgery in 3 weeks. May God be with your mom.

Done deal. My Mother battled cancer too. I wish your Mother the best and since the Doctor's are optimistic I'd feel a bit better about the situation.

She's gonna need a positive enviroment. Make sure your there for her
Big-Thumbs-Up.gif

I`ve been going through health issues with my mother lately, so I know exactly how you feel. I wish the best to your mother, you, and your family!

My grandma had colon cancer in march. They removed 6 inches of her colon. She is 89 years old and she is just fine now! Have faith, and God bless your family.

God will see your mom thru this so have faith and my family will pray for your family.GOD BLESS

Thanks guys for all of your thoughts and prayers. Mom is doing well and will possibly go home tomorrow. She'll still need plenty of tlc but I think we can handle that. This is such an unbelieveable bunch of folks here......thanks again and keep us in your prayers.

dustertogo said:
Well it's been a hectic week. Just found out Wednesday that my mother had colon cancer and she was operated on Thursday. The doctors are optimistic, but my mother is not young and we need all the prayers we can get. I probably want be online for awhile but please remember our family.

Just a quick update on my mother and a big thanks to all of you for remembering us in your prayers. My mother was successfully operated on for colon cancer on Aug. 24. The pathology reports of the lymph glands and tissue outside the colon came back negative, so it was all apparently contained. She's pretty sore and somewhat weak but otherwise seems to be on the right track. Thanks again to all for remembering us in your thoughts and prayers.

-
Back