Please pray for my Mother

-

dustertogo

Reaction score
My mother is currently in the hospital due to a fall at home. She did not break anything this time, but in pulling and straining while trying to get up, she "broke down" the muscles in her arms and chest etc. What this does is releases enzymes /protein into the body which must leave through the kidneys. Left untreated, this can lead to kidney damage / failure, so she is currently receiving IVs to flush these substances from her body. She is 90 years old and still lives alone, but it looks like we are quickly coming to the point where some tough decisions will need to be made about her living arrangements. Unfortunately, the options are few since my wife and I are still working and could not be with her during the day if we moved her to our home. Please pray for my mothers' recovery and our decision making in the near future.

.......You guys are in my thoughts and prayers........life is all about decisions.........some very tough ones......you will make the rite one...........kim.......

Hoping the best outcome for your Mom. I know what your going through it's hard when you have to be the decision maker for your parents. Prayers sent.

Sounds like a great old gal. Prayers sent.

Thanks guys for all of the prayers and encouragement. I knew this day would come when decisions like these would have to be made, but I realize how unprepared I am for doing so. Robert

Prayers for your Mom and for wisdom for you and your family.
Prayers being sent along with ramenth, wisdom and strength will be provided to you and your family to see this through

Prayers from all of NE sent, good luck my freind, be strong, and in his guidance you will receive the answers you need.......be strong

-
Back