Please read me !

-
What`s going to happen after Nov.4th and the votes are counted? Or Jan.20th? Does the forum go away? Interest will assuredly wane. Is it a political forum only or will include all of the other moot issues? It could be the 3G`s and EEC forum, God, Government, Guns and Everything Else Controversial. You`ll probably have to warn people to enter the forum at their own risk. I just hope that the people here can discuss their passions with consideration and respect for others. The last thing I want to see is FABO members wanting to eviscerate one another over personal views on non-Mopar subjects. If all can play nice then more power to it!

We'll still be tied up in litigation over vote fraud and racial and religion issues......

I love rambling, It's what I do best. Actually I like to see the humour in an otherwise humorless world. Sorry for the subtitles

And know for something totally different (Monty Python saying)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKVQY-LQ_3o

Hey off topic here ( I think the mods would like it that way) but good distraction you posted Terry, I've seen this guy on Just for Laughs a number of times and always don't catch his name, how did you find him on u-tube, you know who he is?? He's a laugh and a half............I wish he would be on the election card the middle of this month for us Canadians to vote for, he would be a better PM than the three stoges we have to pick from:munky2:

Sorry dumb questiion his names on the end John Pinette!!!!!!!!! He's got my vote.

Please, Make it stop !!!!

Longgone, the forum will stay after election day.

How would crushing an A Body help the environment?

Dont ask me, ask the liberals like Owl Gore who called for the end of the internal combustion engine. But as someone said, vote for a democrat like any union guy would. LOL

Vote for the guy who wants to put you out of work. I love it.

See ya in the political forum.

Wow Dude.... your another one that needs a backrub and a glass of Wine. Or is that whine? If you think I'm not concerned just because I'm not venting here, you are sooooo wrong....

How about we all listen to me vent to my fellow gearheads about the economy and how deep I'm taking it in the pooper... THAT'S why people come here! Never mind those "cars" things.... And then we can all TALK about what we're gonna do! Then we'll ALL be TOGETHER in this, like we're not already....:roll:

You guys are gonna get your political forum. And you won't have to worry about us Moderators messing it up. But just remember.... if any of it spills into these forums, we WILL be involved. And if this is too restrictive for you, maybe you can go to Moparts and see how accommodating that crowd will be.

Now excuse me while I click my heels together and goose-step to the kitchen for a glass of milk.... :-D

Wow. I am sure am glad that the "mods" are worried about members attacking each other. Excuse me while I pull the knife out of my back.
Oww that hurt.

There is a reason I left Moparts years ago- they suck.
They are overmoderated. However, you can post all you want as long as you agree with the puppetmasters. But dont step out of line or the soup Nazis will get you.

I wouldnt brag to much about clicking those heels if I were you. You might get all kinds of PMs. LOL

There no place like home, theres no place like home.

Now that was funny!!!

I know that was a joke but in all seriousness. If someone is undecided at this point, they are too stupid to be voting. Maybe they should start with a library card. LOL

Haha, exactly...but I wouldn't vote for anyone of them...all the good ones were basically blurred out by the media making us vote for these two guys to be finalists. I am independent until my spider senses tell me the U.S. government isn't covering any more lies and evil plots...lol

But saying I were to not give a poop...

then...knowing my spider senses tell me Obama is a wolf in sheep's wool and acts like one, which will later take off his suit and screw us all up more by making a big black whole into our nation's walls for other bad ppl to invade...then probably McCain...and then people say...that nothing will change cause the administration is mostly similar to Bush's if not the same? Anyways...to me...it's not Bush's fault!!! They're puppets now days, other people pull the strings I believe...:read2:

And trust me man, there are A LOT of undecided people out there...guess your right...people are too into their own lives and problems...the country sleeps and if that makes them stupid then...correct because someone that let's the government be corrupt is stupid. Prepare them militias!!!! lol:munky2:

-
Back