please say a prayer

-

70dusta

Reaction score
hey everyone I'm 18 and thursday my 16 year old brother was in a very serious car accident and has remained in critical condition since.. he has very serious head injuries and has not woken up and it does not look good..me my famaily and our friends are praying for a miracle and I'm just asking you to say a prayer for him...his names matt blagdon thank you everyone

im so sorry to hear that i hope the best for you and your family especially your little brother hope all goes well with him

It pains me to hear that, my kids aren't much older than that. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

We wish your brother a quick & complete recovery. Try to be strong for your family now.

it gives me a great blessing to to see people who are not ashamed of God and are not ashamed to ask for people to pray for loved one. God still answers prayers, don't give up and keep the faith, just remember god said hebrew 13-5 i will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. god is always with you may god bless you and your family, and touch and heal your brother. my thoughts and prayers are with you.

My prayers are going out for Matt to be heald ,and his family have faith that all will be dun to see this through..
I will see that we here on the hill will join in on this prayer for Matt to have a full recovery and bring this families hope and faith Matt will make it through this
God bless Matt and his family

and heres one more hoping to put yawl over the top and see a turn for the better

Consider it done.Hope everything works out well,just remember to keep the FAITH and trust in GOD!!

GOD BLESS

Dodson Family

-
Back