Please take my market survey on custom a-body dashes...

-

70Duster440

Reaction score
Now that Rocky Mountain Dashes has closed, I'm looking to get people's thoughts.

Click here to take the survey.

Thanks!

'70 Duster,

I went to take the survey but found that I couldn't answer in a multiple choice format and I'll tell you why:

1. I built my own dash for my Ramcharger out of 3/16th diamond plate and it looks great, yet not having torn the dash out of the '72 Duster yet, I don't know how feasible it will be to build my own.

2. I think surface mount is better for racing due to visibility, but recessed mount looks far more finished. Since street duty for my intended build will be secondary, surface mount for me would be the way to go.

3. Pre-cuts are great, but I prefer to have a "Blank" if you will, to allow me to put my gauges exactly where I want, in the order I want, but that's just me. Many people just don't want to hassle with it and this would be impossible with recessed gauges.

4. A cool idea may be replacement sections. For guys like me who like to do their own fab work is the ability to buy just sections 2 and 3 (from left to right).

I hope this helps.
Joe

I think a "blank" could be made to work with recessed guages. Just have the guage "tubes" somehow attach to the back after you cut a hole. Just a thought. :)

The survey says at the top you will not be contacted unless you want but the, contact me later, field is required?

The survey says at the top you will not be contacted unless you want but the, contact me later, field is required?

Just uncheck the box. I've had people ask me questions but put no email address so I have no way to respond.

That didn't work but I finished it anyway. LOL

Very nice website you have there.

Jack

Thanks Jack. I've fixed the "contact me" check box issue but found that if I removed the email requirement altogether, then the submission won't reach me at all. I have no idea why. However, as long as there is something in the email field - even junk - it will accept the submission and I'll receive it.

have you heard rmd may be selling its franchise or whatever it is. i'm a little upset about my order being on week nine. and still no a-8 dash.

have you heard rmd may be selling its franchise or whatever it is. i'm a little upset about my order being on week nine. and still no a-8 dash.

No, I haven't heard that. Anything is possible and, if true, I have nothing to do with it.

Sorry you haven't received your dash yet. Their site says they're filling remaining orders.

-
Back