Status
Not open for further replies.

ScampMike

Despicable Damn Yankee
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a 4x4 truck or SUV with a plow.. of course I would prefer a Dodge, but I will consider any make. A Jeep would work too. I will travel some for the right vehicle, but I do want it to be as nearby as possible. Not interested in beaters that are not road worthy. You, a buddy, your uncle... ? PM me if you know of one - thanks!

Just went down to Windham Maine and then to Norway Maine then home. Must have seen 4-5 for sale. Parked in peoples yards Good luck. Kevin.

there are plows and there are plows. intended use ? a beater may be in your budget.
good plowing systems are not cheap.
10 grand for the last one I bought, that don't include the truck.
if I was selling, it would take 50 g's to buy my setup.
good luck, and shop wisely. snow has a habit of exposing the weakest link.

there are plows and there are plows. intended use ? a beater may be in your budget.
good plowing systems are not cheap.
10 grand for the last one I bought, that don't include the truck.
if I was selling, it would take 50 g's to buy my setup.
good luck, and shop wisely. snow has a habit of exposing the weakest link.
yea - this just for my own driveway and I assist the nearby neighbors - no need for anything too fancy - the 84 3/4 ton GMC I have been hammering on for 10 years is about done.. I figure I got my $$'s worth out if though, I paid $1700 for it in '05.. truck & plow. It would be nice to have one I can put plates on and get a sticker for so I can drive it to the gas station this time... bringing back 5gal. at a time got old a few years ago.. :lol: Thanks!

Just went down to Windham Maine and then to Norway Maine then home. Must have seen 4-5 for sale. Parked in peoples yards Good luck. Kevin.
yeah, I am thinking a WIDE cruise around may be in order here.. get off my usual route. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back