Plug Wires for 360

-

Abodysrule

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Question: what plug boots are the best for a 360 with TTi shorty headers or in general, straight, angled? I currently have the big straight boots MSD wires on my slant 6, but I know every engine is different. Any experiences to share on this subject, pics?

Thanks all,

Brian

Msd super conductors with bendable end boots... work with a variety of headers are around 50-80 ohms resistance....however the boot itself is GARBAGE and crack and tear easy over time, by the 2nd plug change. $100+
The Taylor spiro pro is a nice wire that you can get , Straight, '135*', 90* degree ends with 'clamp yourself' cap tower ends, they come in a variety of colors and average ohm resistance Is in the 550-600ohm range fair price of $70+
Summit's wires are 'nice for the price' of around $35 'used to be 27.99...and the ohm resistance I cant remember 750 or 800 maybe. Parts store wires are in the 1200-1700 ohm range.

A 135 degree plug end would work good.

Lmao almost as good as the 360° version
Yeah, looks like those long straight thick MSD boots will run into each other on a small block mopar, as the plugs are angled that way. With an angled boot, one can move them so as not to interfere, good call.

-
Back