Status
Not open for further replies.

MOPARFIVE

Midwest Moparz
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Have a complete tinted glass set for 70-76 Duster, Demon or Dart Sport. Includes all door glass, quarter glass, rear window and front windshield. All glass is in good condition with no cracks or chips. This is the factory tinted set correct for air conditioned cars but are a nice upgrade for non air cars too. Everything for $250.00 plus the ride. I would prefer local pick up though as I'm sure shipping will be real costly and risky. Located near Medina Ohio. PM me here for info. Thanks FABO!

Have a complete tinted glass set for 70-76 Duster, Demon or Dart Sport. Includes all door glass, quarter glass, rear window and front windshield. All glass is in good condition with no cracks or chips. This is the factory tinted set correct for air conditioned cars but are a nice upgrade for non air cars too. Everything for $250.00 plus the ride. I would prefer local pick up though as I'm sure shipping will be real costly and risky. Located near Medina Ohio. PM me here for info. Thanks FABO!

what's the date on the glass
thanks

Thanks for the info FABO members. Its great to be part of a family that share their info with others. This glass came out of a 75 Dart Sport. The windshield must be a replacement because its extra clean. So to amend my earlier post this glass should be good for 73 and up Dart Sport and Plymouth Duster. Apparently the side glass differs on the 70-72 cars. I would separate if somebody wanted the Windshield/Back glass separate as they seem to fit all years. PM if you want any or all of this and of course I'm open to offers. Thanks again FABO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back