[FOR SALE] Plymouth Duster left over parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a handful of miscellaneous original / aftermarket parts left over from my Duster build. Running out of room in the garage, this stuff needs to find new HOMES!!!

Original Dash Cluster including all gauges minus the faceplate $75

1972 Rear Duster Bumper with the jack slots missing one bolt bumper - rusty but straight. Would be a good one to have stripped and rechromed or powdercoated black $100

Set of marker lights 2 Amber 2 Red $30
- 1 red / 1 yellow are decent - other two have some mounting stud issues but all 4 lenses are intact.

Edelbrock Performer small block LA intake - still on the car $150

Original 2V Throttle bracket $40 not complete - missing the kickdown rod

Pair of fenders removed from car - not in the best of shape but possibly repairable by someone willing to put some time in on them. Drivers side is an original 72. Passenger side is unknown perhaps someone can tell by the pictures...? Headlight buckets are in good shape. $100 for the pair picked up

Set of 4 American racing wheels / Tires are useable but not great, one is plugged -- were on the car when I bought it. Small bolt pattern 5 on 4" $300

Stock driveshaft from a 727 to a 7 ¼" rear end $50

Set of 30 spline Dana 60 axles from a 1966 Ford F100 - 29 5/8" with bearings / retainers $150

Sherman 1/4 skins missing lower patch panel sections / can cut and ship patches per measurements $200 for all picked up

Vinyl top trim, all 4 pieces $50

7 1/4" Rear End with 9" drum brakes - Sold

Small bolt pattern 9" Front Drum Brakes / Control Arms $150 - removed 10/24 ready to go will need new bushings and lower ball joints I would imagine.

B body Spindles / Slider Caliper Brackets for 11" rotors and calipers $150 - Disassembled will need one new caliper bracket bolts. One was frozen up and the bolt is not reusable. Sold

All of this stuff is open to offers / trades. Mopar 360 long block or parts / cylinder heads / mini starters / headers / Dana 60 aluminum covers / MSD 8952 shift light / small block Chevy parts etc.... available now.

Pms replied, bumper brackets and rear markers are pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back