plymouth logo

-

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
now I need to find out where I can get this logo in vinyl 4" high.
2Q==

my guys machine will not cut this kind of letters. I need 4 of them. its the Plumouth logo.

that's the one I am looking for Big block but I need to find where I can get these letters cut in vinyl 4" high and in white. Preferrably in the U.S. does anybody have a vinyl man they have dealt with that can cut a logo like this in white. Bill

google " custom decals" or " vinyl wrap" for your local area and get on the phone. We have alot of shops out here that do the vinyl decals.

I will look at that. I didn't think of a wrap. may do a little job. thanks

I am going to work on this tomorrow. There are a couple places about 20 miles away.thanks again.

Just in case you need to know, that font is called Old King Richard.
I have it and can send it if you need it.

if it's the regular Plymouth (the image isn't showing up for me) I already have it saved to cut on my vinyl plotter- I could do it any size you want...

oh, here's the one I mean (I cut these myself, although it's airbrushed on the back of the lexan so I cut it backwards lol)

edit- I just checked BigBlockMopar's post and see that's the one you mean...

if it's the regular Plymouth (the image isn't showing up for me) I already have it saved to cut on my vinyl plotter- I could do it any size you want...

oh, here's the one I mean (I cut these myself, although it's airbrushed on the back of the lexan so I cut it backwards lol)

edit- I just checked BigBlockMopar's post and see that's the one you mean...

nice work. those are pretty cool .

hey there- this is what you're looking for?

I'm working on a cloud cutout too, but I've got a ways to go to get it perfected (the lettering itself would be a breeze to cut out)

2ex0byo.jpg

I was going to buy the plymouth script like on the superbird rear quarters from Phoenix Graphics but my local Sign-o-rama said they can do it and put it on. 10 year warranty on vinyl.

-
Back